Film As Art

by dallas. A blog for my two favorite subjects: film and history.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My first blog!!!

It seems silly to be so excited about something so simple, but i've just created my first blog and i think it is going to be fun. To start I think I am going to list some of my favorite movies, and it anyone would like to comment on these fine movies or make their own lists, they are, of course, free to do so.
Favorite Movies:
Lawrence of Arabia, Talk To Her, The Searchers,
Fellini's 8 1/2, Chinatown, Children of Paradise,
400 Blows, Gone With The Wind, Raise the Red Lantern,
Umberto D, MST3K: The Movie, Rome: Open City, The Tree of Wooden Clogs, Dawn of the Dead, Alien, Spartacus, Metropolis,
Five Easy Pieces, Sunset Blvd., Rules of the Game, M, Touch of Evil, the Grapes of Wrath, The Wild Bunch, It Happened One Night, Far From Heaven, Disney's: Sleeping Beauty, Maltese Falcon.

Well, there are a few, i hope people will have fun with the list and this new blog.

DP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home